The days of being forced to choose between comfort and style for traveling are over. You’re not stuck with uncomfortable under-the-shirt passport holders or comfy-but-unsightly pants, thanks to the stylish, functional women’s clothing you’ll find at Craghoppers.
Whether you need protection from sun, wind, rain, insects—or even identity fraud—Craghoppers has you covered. Don’t leave home without these essential items.
Colder Climate Travel
1. Seline Half-Zip There’s no wardrobe item more versatile than an insulating mid-layer. The Seline Half-Zip fleece comes in a variety of vibrant colors, so it can spice up any drab travel outfit. The recycled microfleece is also incredibly light and soft, and with no special wash or dry instructions, it’s easy to take wherever you go. The cozy pullover half-zip style also means it’s comfortable for long flights, drives, or train rides, so you’ll find yourself pulling it out of your bag whenever you get chilly.
2. Madigan Classic II Jacket The Madigan II Classic is the jacket you want when Mother Nature throws her worst weather at you. Thanks to AquaDry and Thermo Air + technologies, the Madigan II keeps you protected from the elements and still manages to breathe. It’s also filled with high-loft wadded insulation, which will keep you extra warm when the mercury drops. The Madigan has four roomy pockets, including a security pocket, to keep things safe and dry.
3. Clara Pant The Clara Pant provides protection from the elements, but isn’t laden with bulky pockets or unnecessary features. The comfy nylon and elastane fabric blend contains pyrethroid, which keeps 90 percent of biting insects at bay—and it’s permanently treated, so it won’t wash out. The Clara also is also treated with a durable water-repellent finish, so moisture beads and rolls off (though they’re also quick-drying if you happen to be caught in a deluge). The two pockets up front are roomy enough for your hands, and the Clara features two back pockets, too.
Warmer Climate Travel
4. Insect Shield Infinity Scarf The beauty of a scarf is its ability to transform any outfit, making you look totally put-together no matter what else you’re wearing. Craghoppers’ Infinity Scarf does just that. It comes in a variety of colors and patterns, so you can mix it up depending on the season and climate. The scarf also incorporates NosiDefence Insect Shield®, protecting your neck and face from any pesky (and potentially dangerous) bug bites. Best of all, it’s lightweight and packs down to practically nothing, so you’ll definitely have room in your luggage.
5. Classic Kiwi II Trouser There’s a reason the Kiwi II Convertible Pants are a longtime staple of the Craghoppers collection: they’re comfortable and practical year round, and the fit won’t restrict your movement in the least. This makes the Kiwi an ideal choice for long days on the road or in the air, as well as for outdoor activities, thanks to their SmartDry and SolarShield technologies—and they can be easily converted into shorts. They pair well with just about any top, and you can even dress them up with a sweater for an evening in town.
6. Voyager Hybrid Jacket Thanks to its combination of softshell and GORE-TEX® Windstopper fabric, the Voyager Hybrid Jacket is an ideal companion for ever-changing conditions. If you’re only bringing one jacket "just in case", this should be it. The durable water-repellent finish and Thermo Elite insulation means that the jacket keeps you dry and traps your body heat, so it’s unbelievably warm for weighing just 460 grams. Despite its light weight, the Voyager makes no security compromises: it’s got five pockets and an RFID shield, so your important documents stay safe.
Hot Climate Travel
7. Daku Dress One of Craghoppers’ newest items, the polyester/cotton/elastane blend of the Daku Dress makes for a super comfortable fabric against your skin. The tailored fit and roll-up sleeves makes this stylish dress an all-around win. The Daku features NosiLife technology to keeps the bugs away whether you’re exploring a new city or at a backyard BBQ at your best friend’s house.
8. Erin LS Shirt With long sleeves, a comfy boat neck cut, and cotton/poly blend, the Erin Long Sleeve is your new favorite travel shirt. It’s comfortable enough to wear on long travel days, but it also looks stylish enough to wear around town. (It comes in plain and striped, so obviously you’ll want to own both.) The Erin is also equipped with NosiLife technology, offering protection from pesky biting and stinging insects, but it’s lightweight enough that you won’t mind the long sleeves even in the hottest climates.
9. NosiLife Fleurie Pant It can be annoying to wear long pants when it’s hot outside, but the NosiLife Fleurie Pant will have you singing a different tune. The Fleurie’s lightweight polyamide fabric wicks moisture and helps regulate your body temperature, keeping you comfortable even in the heat of the day. And it gives you another reason to wear long pants: it’s equipped with UPF 40 sun protection and NosiLife technology, protecting you from insects.
With more than 50 years of experience testing and creating clothing to help you get out there and do what you love, whether you’re looking for something to keep you dry, cool, or warm, Craghoppers has it. So what are you waiting for? Adventure awaits.
Originally written by RootsRated for Craghoppers.
Featured image provided by Giuseppe Milo